Ashoka Belgium is organising, in partnership with Teach for Belgium, Wasabi, Be education and YET.brussels - Young Entrepreneurs of Tomorrow, the third edition of the “EDUCATION SHAKERS”: a full day of collaborative work around 10 innovative school projects!
- WHAT: Through co-creation and collective intelligence methodologies, volunteer experts from different backgrounds will help bring these projects to the next level to ensure their replicability to other schools!
- WHO: We are looking for communicators, designers, educators, geeks, philosophers, architects, policy makers etc. who want to be part of the Changemaking Education revolution!
- WHY: Through this programme, Ashoka reaches many schools and teachers making systemic changes from the bottom up, promoting an educational system that fosters social innovation!
- WHAT'S NEXT: These projects will then become part of the Education Innovation Programme and will benefit from financial support, the creation of toolkits for replication in other schools, access to a vast network of key actors and personalised follow-up!
COME WITH US TO DISCOVER INSPIRING PROJECTS !
Conditions to participate :
- Commit to attend the whole day (from 9 am till 7 pm in Brussels)
- Be one of the first 60 to subscribe
- No need to be fluent in English, a basic understanding is enough! Each project owner will speak in his or her own language (Dutch or French)
Entrance fee: 15€ - includes lunch, finger food & beverage